Patrick Connors gives workshops and lectures throughout the year. If you wish to be notified of his events please contact him: email@example.com.
His workshops include the following subjects and venues: Plein Air Drawing & Painting, Institue of Classical Architecture & Art, Rome, Italy; Plein Air Painting, Maurice River School of Art; Maurice River, NJ; Gilbert Stuart Portrait Painting, Red Stone Farm Studio, Doylestown, PA; Linear Perspective Workshop, Long Island Atelier of Fine Art, Glen Cove, NY, Head Structure & the Oil Portrait, Wayne Art Center, Wayne, PA, and Linear Perspective Workshop, Bay Area Classical Artist Atelier, San Francisco, CA.
His lectures topics and venues include: Eakins and his Rowing Pictures, Yale University Art Gallery; The Flesh and Bones of Artistic Expression, Drexel School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA; Structure in Classic Representationist Depiction, lecture series, Studio Incamminati, Philadelphia, PA; Linear Perspective: The Dimension of the Spirit, New York Academy of Art, Manhattan, NY; and Antecedents in Contemporary Pictorial Imagery: Thomas Eakins Paintings & Photography in Perspective, The Representationist Art Conference, Ventura, CA.
Recent Workshops & Lectures:
1. Gilbert Stuart Portrait Workshop: Red Stone Farm Studio, Doylestown, PA.
2. Philadelphia Radical Traditionalists: Nelson Shanks & Patrick Connors, Institute of Classical Architecture
and Art, Philadelphia.
3. Artistic Anatomy and Classic Figure Lecture: Bucks County Classical Art Center.
4. Classic Figure Depiction in Oil Workshop: Bucks County Classical Art Center.
5. "In Cold Flesh," one of a Lecture Series, Drexel School of Medicine, Philadelphia.
6. Plein Air Workshop sponsored by Studio Incamminati, Philadelphia.
7. Portrait Workshop, Wayne Art Center.
8. Linear Perspective Workshop, Bay Area Classical Artist Atelier, San Francisco.
9. Rome Drawing Tour: Institute of Classical Architecture and Art.
Online Courses and DVD's:
1. Essential Linear Perspective Techniques, an online studio course presented by Craftsy.
For more information, please click here.
2. Perspective in Landscape Drawing, an online studio course presented by Craftsy.
For more information, please click here
3. The Artist's Guide to Perspective with Patrick Connors.
A 3-hour "workshop" on the principles and foundation of linear perspective with step-by-step drawing exercises. Available on DVD or as a digital download.
For more information or to purchase the DVD or digital download, please click here.
To see a youtube video please click here.